1 Janet St, Norton, MA
6 beds – 3 baths – 4,461 sq. ft.
MLSPIN #: 72514390
View on Google Maps
Ooh la la, you won’t believe what’s behind my front door! Come on in to over 4,400 square feet of home that will accommodate families of all sizes. If you are seeking a forever home then this is it. Perfect for all the phases that life brings, and ideal for multi-generational living too (nana will love it here). By the way, I really do have it all… HUGE family room, TEN FOOT kitchen island, LUXURIOUS master suite, a finished lower level that is highlighted by a MASSIVE recreation room, and a large fenced back yard.
There’s a lot to love about Norton!
- Great school system! > Niche Rankings
- Borderland State Park is 10 minutes away.
- The Norton Reservoir is great for fishing & kayaking.
- Plenty of shopping, restaurants and more under 15 min away:
- Target is just 5 minutes away!
- Mansfield Crossing (NRG Fitness Lab, Wines & More, White’s Bakery)
- Patriot Place (Trader Joe’s, shops, restaurants and entertainment)
- Wrentham Outlets
Lot Size: 0.69 acres
Year Built: 1974
Parking: 2 garage, 4 off-street
Basement: Full, finished
Roof: Asphalt Shingles
Heating: Oil, forced hot air, 3 zones
Cooling: Central air, 3 zones
Sewer: Private (Title 5 Pending)
2019 Taxes: $7,145 per year